The whole world has been hooked! John Morosi on the Otani Misinformation Disaster Publicly Apologizes “I’m sorry to baseball fans all over the world.”

MLB Network reporter John Morosi said on social media on the 9th (Korea time), “I posted a report containing inaccurate information that Ohtani departed for Toronto today. I apologize to baseball fans all over the world. I’m so sorry for disappointing you. I regret my mistake.”

Earlier in the morning, Morosi posted a post saying, “According to sources, Ohtani headed to Toronto today. Ohtani’s agency did not answer questions about this. Currently, Ohtani has not signed a contract with any club yet.”

It was Dec. 8, local time. On this day six years ago, Ohtani announced his contract with the Los Angeles Angels. It was symbolic because it was his sixth anniversary. So Morosi’s argument was persuasive. 파워볼게임

The Toronto Blue Jays and LA Dodgers have reportedly held specific meetings with Ohtani so far. The Angels, who played for Ohtani, are also said to have not given up on him yet. Ohtani’s ransom is expected to reach 600 million U.S. dollars, up from a minimum of 500 million dollars.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *