Jung Woo-young and Cho Young-wook’s scoring shot’ Hwang Sun-hong-ho came from behind to win 2-1 against ‘rival’ Japan also wrote a new history

First three consecutive losses in AG history’ achieved a great achievement! The South Korean Asian Games national soccer team, led by head coach Hwang Sun-hong, played the final match of the 2022 Hangzhou Asian Games against Japan at 9 p.m. on the 7th (Korea time) at the Huanglong Sports Center Stadium in Hangzhou, China, and won 2-1 thanks to goals from Jung Woo-young and Cho Young-wook. won a gold medal. 안전놀이터

It is Hwang Sun-hong who wrote a new history. It succeeded in achieving three consecutive gold medals by inheriting South Korea’s second consecutive gold medal at the 2014 Incheon Asian Games and the 2018 Jakarta Palembang Asian Games. No team has won the Asian Games three times in a row so far. Earlier, Taiwan (1954-1958), Myanmar (1966-1970), and Iran (1998-2002) won their second consecutive Asian Games football tournament, but failed to win their third consecutive championship.

On the same day, South Korea pulled out a 4-2-3-1 formation. Cho Young-wook aimed to score at the front line, and Jung Woo-young, Ko Young-joon and Lee Kang-in stood in the second line of attack. Baek Seung-ho and Jung Ho-yeon filled the midfield, while Park Kyu-hyun, Lee Han-beom, Park Jin-seop and Hwang Jae-won formed four backs. Goalkeeper Lee Kwang-yeon defended the goal.

Japan faced off 4-5-1. Kotaro Uchino came out as one-top. Then came Sato Kein, Matsumura Yuta, Nishikawa Jun, Shigemi Masato, and Matsuoka Daiki. The defensive line was guarded by Baba Seiya, Yamasaki Daichi, Yoshida Manato and Okuda Hayato. Fujita Kazuki is the goalkeeper.

Japan scored the first goal in the early hours. Sato scored a low cross from the left side in the second minute of the first half. Shigemi, who was handed this, passed directly to Uchino, and Uchino shook the Korean net with a right-footed shot at the gate.

Korea didn’t stay put either. In the 19th minute of the first half, front-line resource Cho Young-wook saw a cross coming up from the right and flew up and fired a header shot. But the ball went over the net. In the 21st minute of the first half, Ko Young-joon saw the opposite post just outside the right box and fired a shot of satisfaction. But it deflected wide of the post.

South Korea tied the game in the 27th minute of the first half. Jung Woo-young’s hair shone. Baek Seung-ho first shook Japan’s right side with his personal skills. After that, he gave the ball to Hwang Jae-won, and the cross went up to the gate. Jung Woo-young had one opponent on him, but he tried to shoot a header by winning the aerial ball fight, and the ball was sucked into the Japanese goal.

South Korea, riding in the mood, immediately sought to turn the tables. In the 30th minute of the first half, Jung Woo-young, the “main character of the equalizer goal,” broke through the right side and scored a delivery cross. Seeing this, Cho Young-wook rushed in and put his head on the ball. It was accurate, but it was blocked by super save.

In the 33rd minute of the first half, defender Park Jin-seop showed bleeding on the head. He went out of the ground for a while, put on a bandage and quickly returned.

Lee Kang-in stepped up. In the 37th minute of the first half, the ball flowed to Lee Kang-in, who was outside the box, in a mixed situation in the Japanese side’s gate. Lee Kang-in made a direct shot of remorse rather than passing. But the ball broke through the air.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *