Blackjack switch is a blackjack variant which allows the player to do what is normally considered a classic cheating manoeuver, trading cards between two hands. The player must make two bets of equal size and is allowed to switch the second card dealt to each hand. Of course, nothing good comes without a trade-off. In this case a dealer 22 results in a push against all non-busted hands and blackjacks pay even money. Every blackjack player has found themselves in a situation where they are sitting at the table next to a friend, with both of them staring at terrible hands. But a solution would be available, if only it were legal: what if the two players could trade a card, suddenly making both hands much more playable? Unfortunately, that’s a tactic that is likely to get both players thrown out of a casino for cheating, rather than helping their chances. But in Blackjack Switch, that’s exactly what you’re allowed to do. In this variation on the classic card game, you’ll make two bets to play two separate hands, and have the option of switching two of the cards if that will help your chances. It’s an entertaining twist that makes the game way more complex, but also greatly improves your chances of creating winning hands each time you play. 바카라
- All rules are based on conventional blackjack unless otherwise noted.
- Six or eight decks are used.
- Dealer usually hits a soft 17. I hear in Ontario, Canada, the dealer stands on soft 17.
- The player must make two bets of equal size.
- Cards will be dealt face up.
- Dealer will peek for blackjack with an ace or ten up. If the dealer has a blackjack all player hands will immediately lose, except a player blackjack will push.
- The player may switch the second card dealt to each hand. For example, if one hand has 5,10 and the other has 10,6, the player may switch the 10 and 6 to have two hands of 11 and 20. The player may also switch cards to form a blackjack.
- If the player switches to a blackjack, it counts as 21 points.
- Player may double on any 2 cards.
- Player may double after a split.
- Player may resplit up to four hands.
- Winning player blackjacks pay even money.
- A dealer total of 22 will push against any player total of 21 or less. A player blackjack will still beat a dealer 22.